Table of Contents
Welcome to 407 hp to kW, our post covering the conversion of 407 horsepower to kilowatts. 407 horsepower usually mean 407 mechanical hp or 407 metric hp, used, for example, to describe the power of cars in the US (converter default), respectively Europe. However, it could also mean 407 electric hp or 407 boiler hp. What’s more is that in case of electric horsepower the equivalent of 407 hp in kW in the US slightly differs from the result of the conversion in Europe.
- 407 mechanical hp, aka 407 imperial hp, are denoted as 407 hp(I)
- 407 metric hp in short form is 407 hp(M)
- 407 electric hp in the US are abbreviated as 407 hp(E) US
- 407 electric hp in Europe in shortened form is 407 hp(E) Europe
- 407 boiler hp in symbols are either 407 hp(S), or 407 bhp
407 horsepower in the context of US cars mean mechanical horsepower, hp(I), whereas 407 horsepower in the context of automobiles in Europe mean metric horsepower, hp(M).
Conversion and Formulas
Here we use the formulas explained on our home page to obtain the following results which are rounded to two decimals:
- hp(I): [kW] =  × 0.74569987158227022 = 303.5 kW
- hp(M): [kW] =  × 0.73549875 = 299.35 kW
- hp(E) US: [kW] =  × 0.746 = 303.62 kW
- hp(E) Europe: [kW] =  × 0.735 = 299.15 kW
- hp(S): [kW] =  × 9.810657 = 3992.94 kW
Instead of employing a calculator, we recommend using our power converter above.
Here you can find all information related to 407 kW to hp. In the next part of our post you can learn about the conversion of 407 hp to watts.
407 Horsepower to Kilowatts
Reading so far, you already know how to change 407 horsepower to kilowatt for all definitions and types of hp. But what about 407 hp to watts?
A kilowatt is a multiple of the unit of power watt. One kilowatt is 103 watts (W). Thus, to convert 407 hp to watts use the formulas or our converter, and then multiply the result by 1000.
In the context of this article, visitors coming to this post are often looking for an answer to one of the following frequently asked questions:
- How many kW in four hundred and seven hp?
- How many watts in 407 hp?
- How many kilowatts in 407 horsepower?
With our information, you can answer these FAQs. However, if something about the 407 horsepower conversion needs clarification, then use the comment form.
BTW: Similar power conversions on our website, include, but are not limited, to:
You have reached the last part of 407 hp in kW. Right below you can find the wrap-up of this post, followed by the explanation of our search form located in the sidebar.
407 hp in kW =
- 303.5 kW for mechanical hp
- 299.35 kW for metric hp
- 303.62 kW for electric hp US
- 299.15 kW for electric hp Europe
- 3992.94 kW for boiler hp
A convenient way to find a power conversion like the one being discussed in this post is entering your query, e.g. four hundred and seven hp to kW, in the custom search form; the results page contains the relevant posts for your conversion.
If our information about 407 hp into kW has been of help to you, then please share this post with your friends, and bookmark our site in your browser.
This ends our article about 407 hp to kilowatts.Visitors who had been searching for 407 bhp to kW and 407 horsepower to watts should also have found their results here.
Thanks for visiting our 407 hp to kW conversion. – Article written by Mark